Hellllo, how are you today? Here’s a look at my week:
1. Went down to Rita’s with my sister & friend. Got my usual Blendini with mini m&m’s. The best 🙂
2. Came back home and owned my brother 3 times in a row at mini golf. Hehehehe.
3. I watched the Memorial Day parade on Monday with my family and friends and my little nephew. He absolutely loved it! The parade goes right by our house, so we just sit out in our side yard to watch!
4. After that we played more mini golf. This time with some friends. I didn’t do so well though. 😦 Bummer!
5. We decided to go outside and play a nice game of basketball. Except that it was about 100 degrees outside. So we just kind of got super sweaty. On the up-side, I came 2nd in our game of H-O-R-S-E. 🙂
6. I babysat my little neighbor yesterday. We baked cookies and he brought some home.
7. His brothers loved the cookies and it made my day. 🙂
8. That’s about it. Now I’m just getting back to school, chores, the usual. I’ll be graduating high school in a few days!!! Eeeeeeeee. 😀 College in the fall, can you believe it!?!? I know I can’t!