Hi! How is your week going?? Here’s a look into my week:
1. Some of the siblings and I headed down to Virginia on Saturday for a good friend’s birthday! It was a awesome time and so good to see my friends again!!
2. On Sunday, there was a mouse in our kitchen!! We saw it run under our stove but we didn’t see it come back out. So my mom got some mouse traps and we set them, but I’m not sure if the mouse got caught. To be honest, I’m kind of scared to go into my kitchen. Haha, just kidding. Kind of..
3. I baked chocolate chip cookies a few days ago. I haven’t made them in a while and it felt good to be back! 🙂
4. I am kind of becoming a beast at working out. I hardly take any breaks anymore and I feel so awesome afterwards! I am loving it!
5. I can’t think of a thing to say because this week’s been kind of low key so I’m just going to ramble. Literally.
6. I cut myself on a piece of cheese yesterday. Yes, I am serious.
7. I realllllly want pizza right now. Scratch the ‘right now’ – I always want pizza!
8. And I’ve really got to get down to that Subway that just opened up down the block from us this week!
9. And I wish I had like $10,000 to just buy tons of shoes & clothes. Cause that wouldn’t be at all wasteful or unnecessary. Hahaha 🙂
10. Well, that’s all I’ve got time for today, so bye!