Hi guys! I’ve got some motivation for you today! Go workout & eat clean! 🙂
Definitely no reason!! So go do it!
Hey, hey! How is your week going??
1. A Subway just opened up down the block from us and I can’t wait to go! I love Subway and I am definitely looking forward to a nice Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich!
2. My dad & two of my brothers were working at the shore this week, so it’s been a quiet couple of days around here. They’re coming home today and everything will be returning to normal! Haha.
3. I actually think ….. I just might………. kinda, sorta like working out!
4. I know that’s crazy!! I really don’t like it while I’m actually exercising. But beforehand, I’m really pumped & motivated, and afterwords, I feel so accomplished. Maybe I should say, I like the before & after feelings. 🙂
5. Completely just realized that today is the 4th of July! Happy Independence Day!!
6. That reminds me, I think I’m supposed to hang out with some friends today to see the fireworks. Looking forward to that!!
7. We have new neighbors! I met one of them on Monday and he was very nice. I think I’ll bring them some cupcakes.
8. Annnnnnd, that’s about all for now. Have a lovely week guys. 🙂
Hello guys! How’s is going? It’s going good over here 🙂 Today I have one of my very favorite songs for you. I absolutely love love love Train, and this is & always will be my favorite song by them. The lead singer wrote it for his mom after she passed away, which I think is just so sweet. It’s a beautiful and classic song. Give it a listen!
Drops of Jupiter – Train
What’s upppp everyone? Hope you’re having a fabulous Saturday. I’ve got a lovely outfit for you today! I found this outfit on Tumblr (seriously, make one; they’re addicting and I find the cutest outfits there!) and I love it! It’s classic, simple & nautical with just a pop of color to brighten it up. I think it’s stunning, what do you think??
Sooo, I decided to go ahead and start my Fit Fridays. I’m currently doing a workout program called Insanity (self-explanatory right there!) and today is Day 12 of 60 days. Somehow, I will get through it, but I could always use a little motivation. Can’t we all? 😉
Annnnd, just a little bit more:
Heeeeello there. How’s it going? Here’s how it’s going over in my little world 🙂
1. My grandma’s coming over today. Just to hang out. Should be fun 🙂
2. I’m going to make a skillet chocolate chip cookie just because I love cookies and I love baking them.
3. My sister in law & I have been doing this workout program called Insanity (let me just tell you that the name is pretty self-explanatory, seriously). Today is Day 10 of 60 days. I really don’t know how I’m gonna get through it.
4. Doing the workouts makes me honestly wonder, why do people enjoy working out?
5. But, I do like being in shape. And I feel super healthy afterwards.
6. Also, I’m thinking about starting like a ‘Fit Friday’ thing. Maybe post something motivational each Friday or something? I don’t know, I could definitely use the motivation though 😉
7. I’ve really got to get outside and get some sun! It’s seriously lovely weather here. 🙂
8. I wish I had a pool. I lovelovelove swimming! And that’s a form of exercise which is actually enjoyable!
9. Wellllllp, I’ve got to go workout or make cookies or something. Catch you later!
I know, I know! Once again, I missed Saturday’s post! I promise I’ll post this Saturday. I might even post two outfits to make up for it! Let’s move on to the music, shall we? My sister showed this song a few weeks ago and I’m so glad she did. I.Can’t.Stop.Listening.To.It.It’s.So.GOOD!! Seriously, it’s amazing! I’m a big fan of The Script and this is definitely my favorite by them! The lyrics are genius, really. And the whole song is just wonderful.
The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
Hi guys! It’s been a good week so far, here’s what’s happening!
1. My cousins are over for the week!
2. So far, there’s been a guitar/drum jam session, banana food fight, and a broken shelf. No big deal. Hahaha 😉
3. Got myself a sweet new pair of kicks a few days ago … loving them!
4. I also got myself some clothes for working out.
5. I’m doing this crazy workout/diet program called Insanity. It’s Insane, to say the least. I’ve never been more sore in my life! But I feel so accomplished by the end of it all!
6. I just rolled out 84 cookies for my niece’s party this Saturday. Still have 6 dozen cupcakes to bake & frost and some more cookies to make … it’s going to be a busy couple of days around here (for me at least!)
7. Also just made this cheesecake. My sister is sleeping over at a friend’s house tomorrow (for the friend’s birthday) and she wanted to bring a cheesecake (her friend’s fave dessert).
8. I can’t stop listening to this song! It’s so good!
9. So … that’s life lately, what’s up with all of you?
10. Also, I don’t know why I put so many dot dot dot’s in this post. Hahaha.
Eeeeek, guys! Sorry, such a late post today!! So sorry about that! My cousins got here today so it’s been a little crazy! My cousin actually just introduced me to this song, and I think it’s quite beautiful. He said it was ‘rare to find an artist these days who writes such deep, meaningful songs’. And if you’ve been following me for a while, you probably know that that is my kind of a song! Enjoy 🙂
Heart’s A Mess – Goyte
Hi guys! Late post today – sorry about that! I was hoping to go shopping today for some workout clothes, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Anyway, I really like this top and pants and absolutely love the sneakers! What do you think?
**All pictures courtesy of http://www.walmart.com**